Citizen One Vs. College Ave: Student Loans Compared
Both Citizen One and College Ave have purposefully constructed their student loan packages with the needs of students in mind. They have varied repayment plans, an easy application process, competitive rates and terms, and a lot of other value-added benefits.
In this blog, we compare the products of both lenders. Read on to explore the advantages and drawbacks of each brand.
Citizen One Student Loans
Citizen One is a fairly new but increasingly successful student loan provider. The business is part of Citizen Bank's lending division and offers loans for both undergraduate and graduate students, as well as parents looking for help funding their children’s education.
Who It's Best For
The loans offered by this bank are the best match for:
- Borrowers with existing balances who wish to consolidate all their debts into a single account
- Borrowers who need a flexible repayment plan
- Those who agree to interest costs that exceed the original amount due to an extended period of repayment
- Those having an annual income exceeding $24,000
- Individuals who prefer to avoid origination fees along with prepayment penalties and late fees
- Borrowers who wish to apply online given they may not have time to visit physical branches